Commonly Asked Questions & Case Studies
We have been a contributor to the development of patient-focused devices that solve clinical challenges:
- Enable morbidly obese patients to lose weight with catheter based technology.
- Assist morbidly obese patients to lose weight with implantable device technology.
- Enable easier stent/graft procedures and earlier fistula use for dialysis patients.
- Provide a more comfortable therapy from an implantable device for controlling fibrillation and atrial flutter.
- Allow patients to receive a MRI procedure without potential interruption in biventricular pacing as a result of a newer technology pacemaker lead.
- Allow more efficient coronary catheter procedures with a unique guide wire.
- Provide physicians with enhanced cardiac access.
- Allow enhanced emergency perfusion around blocked arteries.
- Provide sensation and mobility for acute spinal injury patients through the use of an implantable device.
- Provide better therapy for chronic back pain and other treatments through the use of novel neurostimulation leads and accessories.
- Offer more comfort for patients requiring urinary catheterization.
Animal Study Devices
- Large animal (dogs, pigs, sheep...)
- Small animals (rabbits, rats, mice)
- Scaled electrodes and leads
- Nerve cuff
- Coil, tip, or ring
- Datablocks for chronic studies
- IPG electrode (can mimic)
- Electronics module
Commonly Asked Questions
- Coming soon