Evergreen Medical Technologies is uniquely positioned to serve as the OEM/Contract partner for medical device entrepreneurs, start-ups and established companies of all sizes. Our combination of engineering precision and clinical insight allows us to operate as an extension of the company’s product development function and see solutions others may not.
Our highly skilled staff finds solutions to address the clinical challenges facing clinicians and to benefit their patients. Evergreen's passion and vision is shared by all our employees: a drive for innovation, a focus on clinical problem-solving and an appreciation for productive collaboration.
We bring the following expertise to each project:
- Applied Technology and Research – expertise to efficiently develop a product concept and process oriented to insure manufacturability of the final device.
- Clinical Knowledge – deep understanding of device applications for Cardiac, Vascular, Neuromodulation and Gastroenterology clinical conditions.
- Product Expertise - invasive catheters and delivery tools, implantable leads and stimulation/sensing devices.
- Product Development – staged gate approach to manage all aspects of product development, or portions thereof.
- Collaborative and Results Oriented - hands-on approach to product development. Considered easy to work with and will work as your "in-house R&D" function. Evergreen maintains a high sense of urgency to complete projects on time, on schedule and on budget.
Source Integration™ — unlike traditional vertical integration, Evergreen utilizes source integration to insure industry-wide expertise is brought to each project.
PhysioTest was founded in 2007 and has grown rapidly as a trusted source for test design, development and implementation. PhysioTest prides itself on the ability to manage most any project, including devices that do not have test standards in place.